End of Week 1 - I have the power...yoga!

Vicky: Friday was yoga day. We flowed through a series of poses from mountain pose (standing straight up, feet hip width apart with your tail bone tucked in and arms in the air, shoulders down) to downward dog (so that you look like an upside down V, with your arms and feet on the mat; a.k.a. downward facing wookie).

It has been a while since I've done yoga and I can feel it! Joanne had us hold some of these poses for quite a while. I admit that I had to drop out of some of them at times when my body was shaking too much. I can't wait to get back into good yoga shape! Namaste!

P.S. More Star Wars yoga poses can be found at the You Will Not Believe blog.

Roman: Yoga. Yoga. Yoga. As you might’ve guessed, we did some yoga today. I miss doing yoga. It was nice to get back into it. It was also a great way to the end the week. After four days of being sore and hurting our muscles, it was nice to finish the week off with some stretching, but still a constructive workout. After this, some active rest and then the weekend. Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment