Wednesday warriors

Vicky: Today we did the second 300 workout. Jason switched it up a bit this time. We did the ~2 mile run first this time as a "warm-up". Then, we came it to a list of exercises that we had to complete. We weren't timed today, but we just had to get them done as soon as possible. There were box jumps, one-armed kettle bell swings, decline push-ups (which makes push-ups twice as hard! Luckily, there were only 25 of those), and butt-wiggles, to name a few. I felt fine after the workout. I wasn't tired and strangely enough, I didn't feel like I got much of a workout. Roman had started feeling sore right away. His butt and abs were burning. Me, on the other hand, I only felt it in my butt, but I think that was leftover from Mt. Bonnell yesterday.

Roman: Another “300” workout, although I’m pretty sure this was more like a “450” workout. Pretty sure we did more than 300 repetitions. Guess it’s just easier to keep the name. This time, however, we began with our two loop run. Just a little different seeing as how we usually end with the run.  Included in these were some one armed kettlebell swings, box jumps, TRX exercises to name a few.  I don’t know what it is about me, but I begin to feel sore immediately. It’s funny cause Vicky won’t feel it for about another day, so due to my immediate soreness, I get to tell her what to expect. Nalgas and abs are still sore, by the way, or perhaps even more so now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment