Sleep, how I missed thee...

Vicky: Cue the next day. We didn't have to go into the gym today. It was so nice to sleep in! Although I had woken up at 5:45am, I was able to go back to sleep for another hour. I still felt tired though. Plus, the soreness finally hit me. My abs and butt were burning! It was hard for me to even get out of bed.
I am volunteering this morning for Latinitas and my sister arrives around noon, but I am going to bring some workout clothes with me and try to squeeze in my 500-calorie homework assignment at the gym. Wish me luck!
Roman:  Sleep in!!! We got the day off, this time for real . . .  well, unless you hadn’t done our “homework”. Homework: burn 500 calories on an exercise machine or by some other means. Fortunately I had done this already by helping out a buddy with his backyard.  We built this little flagstone patio.  FYI: more than 500 calories were burned during the creation of this patio. A lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment