Monday off!

Roman: Monday was off on the calendar. It was nice to wake up later than 5:15 in the AM on Monday morning. We started Tuesday off with some circuit work. Three different stations total. Some of us were on treadmills, others on the TRX system, and the last tier was squats with medicine ball toss. Stay at each one for about a minute. I’ve never liked running on treadmills so this was not the most ideal situation for me, but I made the most of it. I just never got used to running on those things. I was ok with the squats and I have become a huge of the TRX system. I might not a pro at using that system, but I definitely like it and I can most definitely feel it working. I’m always sore after using it. It was a good day, even if I had to run on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment