Relay Time

Roman: It’s time for our relay competition extravaganza. The relay competition is as follows:

Event 1: Relay - Egg Carton Run

Event 2: Waterball Run to Hemphill Park

Event 3: Teaser

Event 4: "Tied Up" final lap (.5 miles)

The egg carton run was split up between members of the team you were on (I was on the orange team). Unfortunately, some of our teammates woke up late and made it to the race after it had begun. Nonetheless, they made it before event 1 was over and we were still allowed to carry on.

Next up was the waterball run. Sounds easy, right? Wrong! The waterball in question was a big Swiss workout ball. Granted, it was not completely full of water, which was nice. It still made for a very awkward carrying of it.

Event 3 was our riddle, or brain teaser. The punishment for not solving the riddle was to do a grand total of 300 push ups. Fortunately for us, we figured out the riddle and went on to the final event.

Next up was the “Tied up” final lap. We started off good and slowed down a bit halfway, but we kept at it. Team Kitty was hot on our heels and they were not gonna give up without a fight, nor would I expect them too. I don’t know what happened or how it started, but near the end, I managed to keep my breakfast down. Again, that came from nowhere, no warning whatsoever. As soon as we cross the finish line, I untie myself from the group and make it to tree and I puked a little bit. I didn’t think I was pushing that hard, but I guess I was. We still managed to finish the relay in 1st place. Woo hoo! We cheered everyone else on to the finish line and then back to Anytime Fitness for some breakfast courtesy of Glen.

No comments:

Post a Comment