Vicky's Sick Day

Roman: Warmed up on the machines for a good 15 minutes then we broke off into some circuit work. I managed to do about 50 reps of squats (light weight) and some lat pull downs. Then after that. I moved on to some decline sit ups and dumbbell chest press. Today was high rep low weight day. Not too much work, but definitely not a walk in the park.

Vicky: I woke up this morning feeling dizzy. No, it wasn’t because I partied to hard last night, although now I wish I would have. I think it’s because I didn’t eat well and often enough yesterday. I had really been lagging in last night’s workout.
Since I missed the workout anyways, I am kicking myself for not having gone to the Predators movie premiere after-party. Instead, I left early during the after-movie Q&A because I was falling asleep. Pathetic, I know.
So, I ended up not working out at all today. Don’t think I’m going to do so good at the weigh-in tomorrow. Just found out that Freddie worked out twice. Guess I’m going to have to work out twice as hard tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment