Wiped out Wednesday

Roman: Started the day off with our usual “almost” mile loop and then moved on to some more circuit work.  We had done this circuit before except this time we did everything but the run inside. It consisted of wall balls (50 reps), ladder drills (high knees and side steps), pushups (50 reps), and step ups (25 reps each leg). When done with that, head out the door for another “almost” mile loop. Come back in for another go at the circuit. Two rounds total, then on to some hill sprints for Freddie and me. Five rounds of hill sprints pretty much wiped me out. I wouldn’t even call what I did sprints, but I tried my best. Then wrap it all up with partner crunches with medicine ball toss. Another rough morning, but no time to moan, gotta rest up for our second two-a-day. Oh yeah (one more thing)! We also have some negotiations to get through. I’ve got a feeling that the negotiations will be rougher than the workouts.
Vicky: I beat Roman today in the second round of circuit work. I beat him at the wall balls, but probably because my ball was lighter, slowed down during push ups, but then kicked ass at the step ups, and then shot off to do the run. Seems like the girls got off easier today. While Roman and Freddie were sent to do sprints outside after the circuit training, we were put on the cardio machines. Joanne had us increase the intensity all the way up to 18, which made it feel like we were wading through mud. We only had 6 minutes of this though, then we did medicine ball partner crunches. As for the negotiations, but boys seem to want to do two-a-days Wed and Thurs so that they don't have to workout on Fri or Mon, whereas most of the girls want to only have one workout a day, but come in Fri and either Sat or Mon morning. I prefer one-a-days because I am so exhausted after doing two workouts in one day! Guess it'll be up to Joanne in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment